Our promises to you
- every time to look for positive, non-insolvency, solutions first, even if they mean no fee or further involvement for us
- to treat you with courtesy and respect, we won’t be judgemental. If we disagree with you, together we will explore why
- to move quickly and decisively, we will not prevaricate or delay. We will not waste your time. We will respond to incoming telephone calls and e-mails within 48 hours, letters within 7 days
- to communicate effectively, openly and honestly. We will explain exactly where we stand and why. We will simplify, as far as we can, the advice we give. We will avoid jargon, wherever possible. If you need to know the detail, we will explain it in everyday terms
- to get to the point quickly. If we have to provide information that isn’t necessary for a proper understanding of the situation, we will put in an appendix to the main report
- to protect personal information and respect confidentiality
- to explain our fee structure clearly. We will provide an estimate of likely total costs at the outset of our involvement. As the case progresses we will explain to you any major movements from our earlier estimates
- to provide only insolvency support: pre-existing relationships with advisers will not be prejudiced by what we do
- if the outcome is different from that which you expect, we will explain why and what it means for you
- to progress assignments quickly and purposely. We aim to close formal insolvency cases within 9 months of our appointment. Where we are unable to do this, we will explain why and keep you informed of developments every 3 months
If you have introduced a formal insolvency case to us
- to forewarn you of any expected difficulties
- to advise you every quarter of progress on the case and any ongoing implications for your client.
Please note that in return, we expect you to adopt similar principles in your dealings with us. Do we have a deal?